Steam pressure: >3 Bar Max 5Bar
Water inlet pipe:1.0M
Steam temperature: >100℃ Max 130℃
Wire cord: 1.8M
Steam pipe: 2.5M
Be sure to open the steam switch after the water have flowed out from the steam wents.
If you turn on the steam switch before water flowing out of the steam vent, it will cause the machine to overheat.
The correct way of operation:
1. Put the suction pipe into the bucket to absorb water;
2. Plug in and turn on the power switch;
3. Wait for the spray gun to have water sprayed out;
4. After the water is sprayed out, turn on the steam switch;
5. After about 20 seconds, the steam can be sprayed normally.