Period of Validity
-20°C to +50°C
0°C to 50°C
EO gas, 5 years’ guarantee
Bar code span
Contains six adhesive-sticker one-dimensional bar code spans
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal’s skin for identification purpose.
Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it’s owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal’s heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the animal.
6. Suitable for use in extreme conditions.
7. Coupled with software, the RFID tag is a must in management of animals, either livestock or household pet.